Thursday, June 28, 2007

Day 4: New Schedule


Christine is doing well her BP this morning was in the 120s. She's getting comfortable new routine. Wake up at 8:00am for Breakfast in Bed, 12:00PM Lunch, 6:00pm Dinner. She's been eating healthier than we usually eat, I am too for that matter. I suppose when you focus on the little things such as nutrition meals you want to make sure everything is balanced. Christine has tons of reading materials, thanks again everyone!
If I've missed sending this blog to any of our family or friends please foward it on.... i sent the e-mail list out really quick as I left the office.
I think we actually watch less TV since we've checked into the hospital. Probably because there's no TIVO in the room and the channel is limited. I kinda like it, maybe we'll downgrade our cable service when we get home and spend more Quality Family Time :)

No comments: