Thursday, June 28, 2007

Day 4

My BP reading this morning was really good! It was in the 120s/64, which is the best BP reading I've had since I've been in the hospital. However, the readings throughout the day rose to the 130s/79 and the last reading was as high as 149/94. I'm not sure what caused it to climb up. I suspect and Dr. Tan thinks it's because I had a shower this morning. So, no showers for me anymore until further notice. She said to minimize it, maybe once a week! :( The only other thing I can think of is the massage therapy that I got today, but I don't think that could have raised my BP. It was actually the highlight of my day! Anyway, tomorrow I'll try not to move around too much.

The baby continues to be very active. He has been kicking a lot and his heartbeat is very strong! The hospital plays this lullaby everytime a baby is born. I can hear it each time, and so far I've heard it about 14 times now since I've been here. It makes me teary eyed sometimes when it comes on as I can't wait to meet our baby, but it's not that time yet.

No comments: