Thursday, August 2, 2007

A Surprise Baby Shower

Last night, my closest friends came to visit and threw us a little surprise Baby Shower! It was a lovely surprise! They brought food and even decorated our hospital room! They brought lots of wonderful gifts for baby! It was totally unexpected and opening the presents and seeing all the cute little clothes for baby made everything so real! I don't think it hit both Tom and me that we're actually going to be parents soon until we started seeing onesies, bibs and bottles! I can't believe we're going to have a baby any day now!

The baby shower was such a great surprise! It was the highlight of my week! We had a great time! Thank you all for your continued love, support and all the presents for baby! Our baby is blessed with such wonderful and loving Aunties and Uncles!

No comments: