Thursday, August 2, 2007

33 weeks + 5 days

I'm now at 33 weeks + 5 days today in my pregancy and still hanging in here in the hospital. We had another ultrasound this past Monday and the baby is doing well. However, his growth slowed down a little bit. Two weeks ago his growth was near average which was at 47th percentile (average is at 50th percentile). This week he is at 30th percentile. Our perinatalogist says this was expected due to my condition, but there is nothing to worry about. They are still monitoring the baby twice a day, and he continues to be a good sport. His heartbeat continues to be strong and he loves to kick his momma! Unfortunately, the protein count in my urine this week has gotten worse. It's now at 1100. My BP has been a little unstable and I have been getting occasional headaches. Dr. Tan and our perinatalogist seem to want to go ahead and induce me this weekend, but nothing is set in stone yet. We will know more in a couple of days. So we'll see and keep everyone posted.

No comments: